Stony Brook University
- Phonology, the lexicon, and the connections between them
- Acquisition of grammatical trends by humans and machines
- Check out the sublexical learner!
Recentish journal publications
- (Under revision for Phonology) Blake Allen (UBC) and Michael Becker Learning alternations from surface forms with sublexical phonology. lingbuzz/002503.
- (submitted to Morphology) Gender without morphological segmentation in French. With Michael Dow (UMontreal).
- (submitted to Journal of Portuguese Linguistics) The acquisition path of [w]-final plurals in Brazilian Portuguese. With Andrew Nevins (UFRJ and UCL), Filomena Sandalo (UNICAMP) and Érick Rizzato (UNICAMP).